Key aspects of the programme:
- Three masters level modules, each of which is worth 20 credits;
- Tutor support - following an initial needs analysis, your tutor will assist you in preparing your own learning programme and support you throughout the programme;
- Three WebEx sessions with your tutor and learning group
- Online support - discussion groups, networking and seminars;
- Five visits - to other workplaces to gain first hand experience of provision in other settings;
- Mentor support - from within your school or an experienced SENCO;
- Peer support - from within your own cohort, arranged by the tutor;
- Professional development portfolio - to record evidence of learning and experience.
The cost of the programme is £990+VAT if you pay up front or £350+VAT x 3 payments charged at the start of each module (you will attend one WebEx session with your tutor and learning group at the start of each module - there are three modules in total - and the remainder of the study is done online).
- Teacher: Web Team